Cleaning is a must if you want to get your deposit back after you move.
No one wants to have to forfeit their deposit because of some extra dirt or grime they forgot to clean after they moved out of their place, but in order to get that deposit back, it’s going to take some elbow grease. The good news is that AAA Insta-Move is here to help! Our movers in Daytona Beach have come up with this list of cleaning hacks to help you get your deposit back:
- Use a rubber squeegee to get loose pet hair out of your carpet.
- Use a mixture of water and baking soda to easily wipe food residue out of your refrigerator.
- Erase hard water buildup on your water fixtures by wiping them with a lemon.
- Clean dust out of your exhaust fans using canned air.
- Get nail polish stains out of your carpet with rubbing alcohol and a microfiber cloth.
- Use a mop to scrub hard-to-reach-places on your walls.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with 2 cups of warm water and 1/4 cup of white vinegar, then use your mixture and old newspaper to clean your windows and mirrors.
- Remove splash marks on and around your stove using a paper towel and a little bit of vegetable oil.
- Use half a grapefruit with a little bit of salt sprinkled on it to remove the rings in your bathtub.
Want to learn about more cleaning hacks to help you get your deposit back after you move? If so, please stay tuned for our next blog.